• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2009 Nissan GT-R Premium White/Grey

2009 Nissan GT-R Premium White/Grey

Price $67,000 / offer
Miles 27,xxx
VIN: JN1AR54F99M252859
Hudsonville, MI
No Warranty
Second Owner Lien is on title with credit union
- No Accidents
Local Pickup: Yes
Shipping: Yes (Arranged by Buyer)
Will You Ship International: No
Payment: Bankloan/Wire Transfer (Car will be released once funds are verified in my account) - If certified check, it will need to be made out to myself and my credit union to clear the lien.
Returns Accepted: No
Contact Method: Email or Phone
Trades: No
Will You Allow Test Drives: Yes, for a serious buyer with deposit.
Who will be paying for the PPI: Buyer
Why is it for sale: I have not been driving it as much as I would like and don't feel paying insurance and registration every year is a wise financial move for a car that is not driven.

This listing is for a 2009 GT-R Premium. Exterior Color is Pearl White, interior is grey. I purchased this car in February/March of 2011 with 2500 miles on it from an Orlando Mercedes Benz Dealer. There was one previous owner to my knowledge. Car has been stored during the winters, and rain avoided at all costs when possible. General maintenance has been done by myself such as oil changes, tranny/diff fliuds around 18,000 miles (I own a drive on lift so jacking was not used to service the car). I have kept all records/receipts of work done on the car while under my ownership.

The car is completely stock. It came from the factory with LC2 on it. I've launched the car from a stop light less than 5 time during my ownership. It's thrown no check engine lights during my ownership and has been the epitome of reliability during my tenure.

Extras included with the car are any additional oil (I'd guess 20 plus quarts of Mobil 1 0w-40), , multiple Nissan brand air filters, 3 bottles of Nissan brand diff fluid, a set of rear brake rotors and a full set of pads for front and rear. Anything else I can think of will also come with the vehicle.

Car has never been tracked or dragged during my ownership, mainly because my insurance company will not cover me for such events, and I wasn't going to risk totalling my car and still have a loan out on it. I primarily drove it for work which entailed me driving around town from customer to customer as I'm in outside sales.

I had the front repainted after a bird crapped on my hood and etched the paint as well as the rear bumper cover due to my own doing when I gouged the paint when removing the GT-R badge. After I put the car in for the winter I found a large chip on the wheel well of the pasenger quarter panel, I had that panel repainted this spring and while it was in there I also had the roof repainted due to more bird crap etching, they also replaced my front window due to "stone chips", let's just say I had a liberal insurance adjuster who was very generous. If you're familiar with these cars, their exhausts put out a lot of soot, that is why I debadged the rear of the car, to ease cleaning of the bumper cover and trunk lid. You're more than welcome to contact the body shop I used, they will vouch for how anal I am with my cars paint. All body panels are original to the car in spite of the paintwork.

I can be reached at wheelman1976 at gmail dot com or 616 209 9027 please no calls after 9pm eastern time.

List Date: 9/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2009 Nissan GT-R Premium White/Grey
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $67,000.00 (Local Pickup Only)

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Back