• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2010 World Time Attack Challenge

From the website>

We are now proud to announce that FX motorsport have entered their record-breaking, turbocharged Honda NSX in the 2010 World Time Attack Challenge to represent the USA.

Hailing from Las Vegas Nevada, team FX are the reigning Redline unlimited RWD champion and have been a dominant force in US time attack racing holding many track records and are now coming down under to take on the world’s best. This car is extremely fast with over 600bhp and having clocked a 10.04 second quarter mile time in full circuit trim.

Eastern creek is renowned as a horsepower track and with the highly experienced Billy Johnson
doing the driving they will certainly be one to watch on the 21st 22nd May!

Click here for a full spec list and a video of this car in action.

article_nsx.jpg

Great luck guys, I know you'll do well !

Good luck Billy! Let's see how those evo's would do if they had rwd going for them only like the NSX.

I can imagine Billy in a AWD NSX leveling out the playing field.

Thanks guys for the kind words and support.

This is a huge undertaking for FXMD and a chance to show the world what US Time Attack cars and teams can do. We look forward to representing the United States and show the world what the NSX can do.

It's great to see the support from everyone here at Prime. <!--emo&:)-->
smile.gif
<!--endemo-->

We are also getting a big following on S2Ki and one of the member's made a tribute photo for us:

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=761109&st=0

FXMDAustralia.jpg

Stay Tuned!!!

Billy

Hey guys,

Support the cause (our efforts to make it to Australia) by purchasing STMPO products through us on this thread:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1272012#post1272012

All profits are going towards the FXMD-Australia effort.

Increase the performance of your car and you'll also be supporting FXMD to represent the NSX community and the United States in this World Stage!

Thank you,

Billy

Have stmpo front chassis bar, stmpo brake ducts, stmpo oil pan on the way,

wow way to support the cause.

good luck on this billy and ken!!! if i had an nsx or if stmpo made parts for the 3rd generation prelude i would be helping you out too

Well bring your car to him so he can have a car to work on....:wink:

Former 2nd gen prelude owner here 94 azure blue green pearl vtec with black interior......the best color for that one in my opinion. hehe

I am getting the rear strut brace and will look at the brake ducts. It is nice to get an excellent product while supporting the FXMD NSX racing program.

Good luck and good skill to Ken, Billy and the other members of the Team.

Lance

I am getting the rear strut brace and will look at the brake ducts. It is nice to get an excellent product while supporting the FXMD NSX racing program.

Good luck and good skill to Ken, Billy and the other members of the Team.

Lance

Thanks Lance! You should come with us!

Billy,
Do you have a way to just donate money without buying from STMPO??? I would like to donate and don't have the need for any of the products at the moment.
Thanks,
John

Hey guys,

Support the cause (our efforts to make it to Australia) by purchasing STMPO products through us on this thread:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1272012#post1272012

All profits are going towards the FXMD-Australia effort.

Increase the performance of your car and you'll also be supporting FXMD to represent the NSX community and the United States in this World Stage!

Thank you,

Billy

Billy,
Do you have a way to just donate money without buying from STMPO??? I would like to donate and don't have the need for any of the products at the moment.
Thanks,
John
Hi John,

I have received an email from a fellow Prime member advising the same thing and will be posting a new thread with exactly that. Stay tuned and thank you for your support.

Billy

Billy,

25k is nothing to you.....you're a baller pro racer with pro racer pay.....:rolleyes: :biggrin: otherwise go grab kens wallet. :cool:

After many reccomendations of starting a donation thread, I have created a thread to support FXMD's efforts to represent the USA and the NSX Community. For those who already have or are not in need of STMPO products, you can send any charitable donation in this thread:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1272488#post1272488

Thank you,

Billy Johnson

Back