• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2012 Forum-Fest

Lets represent NSXPrime at 2012 Forum-Fest on June 23rd. I'm sure Dan can take a trophy for us.

Dates: Saturday, June 23, 2012 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Entry Fee: $25.00
Address: 31001 144th Ave SE
Kent, WA 98042
US

Register at www.forum-fest.com

LIST SO FAR:
NSX209
Rusted_nailz
Ekkalak
TE NSX

Last edited:
This is coming up in a couple weeks. Anyone have a plan? We should do a pre-meet so we can all roll in at the same time. I think it would be great to represent the NSX in the car show.

what time are you guys pre meeting? me and my small group of friends will go to great wall for some dim sum (As much as I hate car shows, I do want to go this time and show off my duct taped lip). Anyway, had work that day at noon, but if I can meet some old and new friends before brunch, that will be great.

Dan, I want to drive your car; I would like to know if the ITB worths it from my own butt dyno.

what time are you guys pre meeting? me and my small group of friends will go to great wall for some dim sum (As much as I hate car shows, I do want to go this time and show off my duct taped lip). Anyway, had work that day at noon, but if I can meet some old and new friends before brunch, that will be great.

Dan, I want to drive your car; I would like to know if the ITB worths it from my own butt dyno.

If my car still up an running, for sure bro.!
Will find out soon.

This is coming up in a couple weeks. Anyone have a plan? We should do a pre-meet so we can all roll in at the same time. I think it would be great to represent the NSX in the car show.

Since most of the NSX owners are on the other side of the sound. I can hope across the ferry and meet up some where in seattle area.

I'm not going to the Forum-fest for sure as I'm going to work at noon. But I do wanna come over and meet you guys.

so this is the address? it's the old SeaTac mall huh?
1928 S Commons (I-5 Exit 143) • Federal Way, WA

TIME?

Last edited:
I'm not going to the Forum-fest for sure as I'm going to work at noon. But I do wanna come over and meet you guys.

so this is the address? it's the old SeaTac mall huh?
1928 S Commons (I-5 Exit 143) • Federal Way, WA

TIME?

That's the place.
Sure come by bro. We should meet there 7:30 as the show starts 8:00
At least you have time to take my car for a spin.

Dan

Last edited:
Yeah we met once at the bubble tea meet in Renton. I was the Yellow NSX there. But yeah I won't be back til late summer. I hate how my schedule works.

I know how bad some work schedules are, :frown: But you know the difference between yours and mine. ...

You are doing it for our country and people respect it. (the general conception of mine is pretty bad, though it's changing)

Big thank you for the sacrificing.

btw, did we meet at Cozy Bubble tea meet at Redmond/Bellevue?? Don't think I had ever been to Renton meet.

I know how bad some work schedules are, :frown: But you know the difference between yours and mine. ...

You are doing it for our country and people respect it. (the general conception of mine is pretty bad, though it's changing)

Big thank you for the sacrificing.

btw, did we meet at Cozy Bubble tea meet at Redmond/Bellevue?? Don't think I had ever been to Renton meet.

My schedule just got pushed back so it looks like I'm making the show. Yes I believe it was you. Did you have the red NA1 with the White TE37's?

Back