• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 Acura NSX vin 19UNC1B01HY000667

Status
Not open for further replies.
​​
Well I say it as I see it. I didn’t notice any of your input prior. And I believe you had an issue beforehand which was responded to with that acronym. Nothing more, nothing less. Capiche.

i had an issue beforehand? This is my first post in years and it falls on the most arrogant member on the forums (I hope). I tried to bury the hatchet with you and you just continue to show who you really are. I guess you can’t help yourself. I console myself by imagining what your life truly is like.

So your dealer is a piece of sh#t yet you’ve purchased how many cars from them? Were they always shitty and you kept returning for punishment or did they all of a sudden turn bad when you got your NSX? And Honda is a poorly run company? I dunno. I did pretty well with them and, like Honda, every year just kept getting better and better, including 2019. But I guess you can’t please everyone. On a forum with dozens of members, you seem to be the only one with major issues.

You hate the NSX, you hate Honda/Acura, you hate your dealership, yet you lurk around the Forums. Funny.

Maybe you want a factual observation. I had bought seven Acura’s from Ed Napleton’s Crappy Acura over a period of 20 years. I was brand loyal. Heck, I even had two RLXs. I drove past two other dealers and an extra 15 miles to be loyal to that dealership. So you being a dealership owner would probably appreciate a customer like me. I always brought my cars to them for every service, even if I could DIY. Which by the way I was fully capable of. I was a huge supporter of everything Acura. And that is why I decided to support a company and get their flagship product again. The NSX.

My arbitrary observation of you is that you got out at the right time. AHM is a poorly run company and I hope the Acura division fails miserably with the NC1.

Its comments like these that show your true selfish nature. I mean screw all the current and future NC1 owners right? They would probably prefer the program stay successful but you didn't have a good time so that's ALL that matters! Its comments like these from you that make me happy Ed Napleton Acura bent you over. The fact that you still log in here to continue your crying even though you haven't owned the car for months says it all. Keep making your lemonade, im sure they will enjoy it at the next lemonparty you attend.

Im sure MODS's will step in and delete this post for "fanning the flames" but allow the OP's comments like "j.a.f.o." and others to stay.... The logic is beyond me.

Leov there is a very active NC1 owners group on FB that has been very helpful to myself and others, I would recommend going there for information. Also 10k trouble free miles on my '19 and counting....

You are being a bit harsh. I value his opinion and it has helped me be a better NSXer. I hate the same things he does, he validates me.

You don't Seth. Do you even USMC bro?

You are being a bit harsh. I value his opinion and it has helped me be a better NSXer. I hate the same things he does, he validates me.

You don't Seth. Do you even USMC bro?

Thats ok we are each entitled to our opinions. Im glad you find validation in others.

Ill refrain from posting in here further, it obviously isn't going to go anywhere or change any opinions.

Thats ok we are each entitled to our opinions. Im glad you find validation in others.

Ill refrain from posting in here further, it obviously isn't going to go anywhere or change any opinions.

I really appreciated your post, Seth. I had such a good time on the forum with my Gen1. Everyone was great except for 1 person and I guess I found that 1 person right off the bat with the Gen 2 forum. Don't stop posting or writing off the forum because of people like that. Then, they will be the majority; we have to water them down by remaining active. BTW, I had 180,000km on my Gen 1 (not a garage queen).

Heckle (leov) and Jeckle (Seth_USMC) have been such an asset to NSX Prime. I'm sure that the wealth of information here has helped both of you over the years. I know I learned a lot about my NA1 when I had it.

Since both of you have so much to contribute, I have one question for you. Why haven't either of you ever donated even $0.01 to NSX Prime? This site collects donations to help offset the costs to run it. Especially from a former Honda dealership owner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back