• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2017 nsx white seats

hello folks are the white seats with the black center hard to clean,and do they get dirty all the time ? thank you.

Go out and buy a pair of white leather pants and wear them for a while. That should give you the answer.

So far so good with 3200 miles. I put two coats of Gyeon on them.

I've had mine for eight months and 4k miles with no issues. Furthermore I've taken each of my 5yr old twins in the car and it's still clean. I think the full Orchid interior is a great color.

Look nicest....but kind of stupid... Should be white in middle, black on booster.. Not the other way around, primary areas are white ....secondary areas are black...um....

Not it too bad as a once a week divining summer car... Not good idea as DD

Look nicest....but kind of stupid... Should be white in middle, black on booster.. Not the other way around, primary areas are white ....secondary areas are black...um....

Not it too bad as a once a week divining summer car... Not good idea as DD

That was done in case your passenger craps their pants.....

I really like the Orchid interior too, and a concern of mine was similar: how the light colored leather seats & trim would age (especially seeing such over the years in '91-'05 NSX'es with the Ivory & like interiors).

Depending on frequency of usage, a quality synthetic seat-cover could mitigate premature aging and discoloration for regularly driven NSX'es. And for more formal outings (date-nites :D), just pull the seat-cover off.

Back