• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2018 NSXPO. Who's registered?

I am, anyone from the midwest or east coast interested in driving out or back together. I'm in southeast Michigan.

I'm registered for both HPDE and social events, but I'll be heading up to the Bay Area well ahead of NSXPO (will be fun packing for an extended stay)

Just got in from getting on the waiting list. I promised my car never to track her. So I’m only attending the social events.

Are there any caravans heading up on the 27th?

Haven’t been involved in any NSX activity since over 10 yrs ago. I’m becoming a newby again. Not sure what is the adequate any more. Do people still use the club radios? Are things happening mostly on FB now?

I'm jumping into the SoCal thread to chime in in case my agenda fits with anyone else. I'm driving up to the Santa Barbara-SLO area on Wednesday night, then taking the PCH up from there on Thursday. It's a bucket list thing for me, and I want to get far enough up the coast to enjoy the Thursday section of road without feeling rushed. I'll probably haul ass back on Sunday after lunch, stay in LA Sunday night, and make my way back to Tucson on Monday. Not 100% on that part yet. If anyone is interested in joining me for part/all of it, let me know!

Our plans changed slightly. We are leaving Oceanside 9/24 and going straight (via scenic hwy 1/101) to Pismo Beach. 9/25 we are going to be in Paso Robles. On 9/26 we are driving up Hwy 1 to Santa Cruz. 9/27 from Santa Cruz to host hotel. We found some great spots to spend the night at beach hotels in Pismo Beach and Santa Cruz. IF anyone wants details to join us LMK. Alan & Jill. After NSXPO we are thinking of a couple days in wine country and/or a run up to Crater Lake "if" it's not all on fire ........ or Crater Lake gets an early snowfall :rolleyes:

Is anyone heading down PCH Sunday after NSXPO. I'm thinking of taking the scenic way home to Michigan and thought I'd start out that way. Also, what are some fun drives I shouldn't miss once I get to socal?

Last edited:
Is anyone heading down PCH Sunday after NSXPO. I'm thinking of taking the scenic way home to Michigan and thought I'd start out that way. Also, what are some fun drives I shouldn't miss once I get to socal?

rock store in malibu
angeles crest hwy to newcombs ranch restaurant

Just got in from getting on the waiting list. I promised my car never to track her. So I’m only attending the social events.

Are there any caravans heading up on the 27th?

Haven’t been involved in any NSX activity since over 10 yrs ago. I’m becoming a newby again. Not sure what is the adequate any more. Do people still use the club radios? Are things happening mostly on FB now?

holy CDub sighting!!!:eek:

Are you bringing brownies?

Hey Mr. Warren Woodcox, I don't believe we've ever met before but I currently have walnut brownies baking in my so Cal oven just for you. I hope you'll be there!

Yes we have met a couple of times.
I crashed an NSX beach party years ago. You brought the brownies.
As well NSXPO2016, you, Todd, and myself won rides with Peter Cunningham at Thermal raceway in a 2017 NSX.
Your brownies are world famous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we have met a couple of times.
I crashed an NSX beach party years ago. You brought the brownies.
As well NSXPO2016, you, Todd, and myself won rides with Peter Cunningham at Thermal raceway in a 2017 NSX.
Your brownies are world famous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, well, I stand corrected! Without a photo of the time I have no memory. Will you be at NSXPO?

Back