• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

***SOLD*** 2019 ACURA NSX THERMAL ORANGE PEARL EBONY INTERIOR LIKE NEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! Thanks for the confirmation, like I really care... I don't see an NSX in your life and you are drooling on mine. Don't you have better things to do besides harassing me? BTW, I'm not selling eggs that have an expiration date. So, I do not care how long it has been on the market. The right buyer with FUNDS will purchase the NSX. I'm not desperate to sell it. I suggest you do not message me again!

I was right, you did own a Civic and still have the same mentality...
I’m not drooling over your car, I’m telling you it’s overpriced and you’re out of touch. It’s a very nice car, certainly, but it’s a car you’ve been hilariously trying to sell for 9 months. Sounds like you’re compensating a lot with your vehicles. 😂 And I’m not messaging you, I’m posting on a forum to drive discussion around the overinflated value of your car, which is the point of a forum. If you don’t like it, stick to Autotrader. I’d say GLWS, but I genuinely hope a buyer doesn’t get stuck dealing with you.

If you want to discuss Gen 2 pricing please do so in an dedicated thread or start one, but we don't enjoy folks sidetracking/debating on the actual FS thread...If you are negotiating then do so man to man....If the price is too high for your liking move on....the market of limited quantity of anything is made by a buyer and seller...

His car his pace....now lets leave it at that...prime is not going to devolve into the typical forum of last word wins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back