• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

***SOLD*** 2019 ACURA NSX THERMAL ORANGE PEARL EBONY INTERIOR LIKE NEW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 Acura NSX SH-AWD 9-Speed V6 in EXCELLENT CONDITION, LIKE NEW approximately 5755 original pampered miles. Nicely equipped from the factory. 100% stock never modified. Never tracked or abused. Beautiful Thermal Orange Pearl with Ebony interior! NSX is fully paid-off and come with a clean title. Never in any accident. Please only serious inquires. Have funds on hand and ready to purchase. PLEASE NO TRADES AND LOW-BALLERS!

NEW PRICE $169K

MSRP $195,800

VIN# xxx

CARBON CERAMIC ROTORS WITH BLACK BRAKE CALIPERS $9,900
CARBON FIBER EXTERIOR PACKAGE $9,000
CARBON FIBER ROOF $6,000
CARBON FIBER ENGINE COVER $3,600
CARBON FIBER DECKLID SPOILER $2,500
BLACK ALCANTARA HEADLINER $1,300
ELS STUDIO AUDIO TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE W/XM $500
PREMIUM EXTERIOR COLOR $700

2019 Acura NSX Coupe with the 573 Combined Horsepower 3.5L V6 DOHC Twin Turbo Charged Gas Engine, Paddle Shifted 9 Speed Dual Clutch Transmission and 3 Motor Sport Hybrid Super Handling All Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) System. Other Great Features Include: Brembo Brake System with Carbon Ceramic Rotors and Black Brake Calipers, Electric Servo Brake System, Carbon Fiber Rear Decklid Spoiler, ELS Studio Audio and Technology Package with XM, Magnetorheological Damper System, Heated Semi-Aniline Leather / Alcantara Power Bucket Seats, Front 19''x8.5'' Signature Y-Spoke Alloy Wheels, Rear 20''x11'' Signature Y-Spoke Alloy Wheels, ELS Premium Audio System with Apple CarPlay / Android Auto Integration, HD Radio, Bluetooth HandsFree Link, Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control with Air Filtration System, Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror, Push Button Ignition, HomeLink, Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA), Anti Lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD), Automatic Power Pop-Out Door Handles, Keyless Access System with Smart Entry. Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Side Air Bags, Head Built-in Garage Door Opener, Dual Auto Climate Control, Cruise Control, Differential-Locking Rear, Engine Immobilizer/Vehicle Anti-Theft System, Heated Side Mirrors, Electrochromic In-Side Rearview Mirror, Memory Mirrors, Navigation System, Power Windows, Rear Defrost, Security System, Side view mirror blinker indicator, Suspension-Active Suspension System, Telephone-Hands-Free Wireless Connection, Tire-Pressure Monitoring System, Trip Computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice and clean, and a huge bonus to many potential buyers (like me) not to have ever been modded. But I think your asking price is too high. Of course you can ask whatever you want, but "$190k OBO" is going to make a lot of folks think you're not serious about getting rid of it.

Nice and clean, and a huge bonus to many potential buyers (like me) not to have ever been modded. But I think your asking price is too high. Of course you can ask whatever you want, but "$190k OBO" is going to make a lot of folks think you're not serious about getting rid of it.
Thank you and yes, I'm serious about selling it. I have looked into price comparison with other 2019 NSX Thermal Orange on the market with similar options and mileage. My asking price is very fair and may not agree with everyone. Price is not written in stone as I have stated or best offer. Thank you for your opinion.

Bump…

Included Passport Radar Detector and THINKWARE DASH CAM FA200
Front and rear installed.

Nice car and color. Waiting for another price drop :)
Thanks! That's all for the price reductions. I will entertain reasonable offers. Please make sure to have funds in place before engaging in negotiation. Please no low ballers and tire kickers. Sad, I have to write this, but a lot out there.

Last edited:
Nice car. Not trying to be rude, but the market dictates about $140-150k. I'll gladly pay you somewhere in the middle of that.

Nice car. Not trying to be rude, but the market dictates about $140-150k. I'll gladly pay you somewhere in the middle of that.

Thank for your interest in my NSX. The comps. You have shared for example the 2019 Thermal Orange with 6300 miles does not have the brake upgrade. Also, shows many imperfections such as scrapes etc, If you compare the pics, my NSX is in pristine condition. There are after market parts installed, and mine is 100% stock.

Btw, I have turned down offers over $150k. I will wait for the right buyer that makes a serious offer close to my current asking price.

Stunning car, with great options. If I had seen this car before I agreed to purchase mine last week, I would have gladly paid you $160k+.

9 months later and you're still bumping. 😂
Thank for your interest in my NSX. The comps. You have shared for example the 2019 Thermal Orange with 6300 miles does not have the brake upgrade. Also, shows many imperfections such as scrapes etc, If you compare the pics, my NSX is in pristine condition. There are after market parts installed, and mine is 100% stock.

Btw, I have turned down offers over $150k. I will wait for the right buyer that makes a serious offer close to my current asking price.

9 months later you still can’t afford it 😂

You must be one of those who wants or has an NSX and want Honda Civic prices
Yeah, that's it.. you got me. 9 months later trying to sell a car and you still think buyers are the problem. :rolleyes:

I sold my Turbo S a bit ago, but kept my Raptor (new one comes next month), the girlfriend just bought herself an R8 (pictured below), and I'm on the hunt for an NSX as a road trip car and a BAC Mono for a track car. I bid up to $160k on the last one on BaT. Do a little Google search and you'll find more about me. You've already been a good topic on the podcast about the problem with current sellers and how they think their cars are worth so much, but then they just sit for months and months on end. It's not limited to NSXs - Covid pricing is over, interest rates are up, and buying is in a big slump. But please continue, it makes for great content.

That said I did have a little Civic EX about 20 years ago and sold it for $2k more than I paid for it. It was a great little car and I wish I still had that little commuter. VTEC Yo.

1706731896764.png

WOW! Thanks for the confirmation, like I really care... I don't see an NSX in your life and you are drooling on mine. Don't you have better things to do besides harassing me? BTW, I'm not selling eggs that have an expiration date. So, I do not care how long it has been on the market. The right buyer with FUNDS will purchase the NSX. I'm not desperate to sell it. I suggest you do not message me again!

I was right, you did own a Civic and still have the same mentality...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back