• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yeah, I know. They just showed a trailer,I was just wanting to see what speculations people may have about the new and cominf season...

Last edited:
len3.8 said:
Yeah, I know,,, They just showed a trailer,I was just wanting to see whar speculations people may have about the new and cominf season...

I have all seasons on DVD and was pretty disappointed with the last season. I hope this season is better than the last...

Jack Bower ROCKS!

ShiftyBob said:
I have all seasons on DVD and was pretty disappointed with the last season. I hope this season is better than the last...

Jack Bower ROCKS!

the last season didn't seem as 'put together' as the earlier ones did in my opinion... i hope they spent a lil more time with the details this season...

thats at least 200 hrs between the last seasons and reruns of my life gone haha...

I predict it will last 24 hrs. And Jack will kill at least 2 people. :biggrin:

I predict Jack will save the United States from terrorists once again!:biggrin:

O'yea, and he'll drive a SUV in the process......

I predict they will use even more magical Star Trek type devices than that last two seasons and that as much as I hate that crap, I'll watch it anyway and just bitch about it.

Okay, you are all as funny as root canals...:smile:
I was talking about a viable story line based on what they showed in the trailers...

The fact that the Chinese consulate declared that Jack was no longer an enemy of China, also the fact that it was made to look like Jack may in fact be sacrificed for some greater godd or at least something to that effect..

Back