• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2nd Group Buy for NSX GT Radiator Cooling Panels

Add me to the list for Black anodized panel w/ Black bolts for '91 - '01 NSX

Group Buy is now closed. Please move forward with your payments and we will begin shipping these out. Thanks for your participation!

Please call the shop to arrange payment by phone (USA), or PM for the Paypal address (international Only).

SCW Performance 405-201-7999 Monday-Friday 10a-7pm Central Time.

Please for those on the list that haven't paid yet, call in your orders / payment so we can ship your items we made for you. Thank you

Got my panel and radiator brackets today and installed it tonight...better pics tomorrow.

All the details here: S2 CarbonWorks Radiator Panel and Brackets

Observations:
- Excellent packing, product quality and finish. Top notch.
- Removing the prop rod grommet from the driver side stock bracket took 20 minutes, and inserting it into the new one took 5. That thing is TIGHT.
- Slight rise on the driver side of the panel when installed - I had to remove the washer fluid cap (which I don't use on my car) to get it to lay down.
- Adding an oval hole in the headlight side of each bracket would help during install.
- The finishing bolts and washers are awesome - I'll be ordering more.
- Total package is just killer - nice job.

Attachments

• P5171968.jpg
    P5171968.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 87
  • P5171969.jpg
    P5171969.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Got my panel and radiator brackets today and installed it tonight...better pics tomorrow.

All the details here: S2 CarbonWorks Radiator Panel and Brackets

Observations:
- Excellent packing, product quality and finish. Top notch.
- Removing the prop rod grommet from the driver side stock bracket took 20 minutes, and inserting it into the new one took 5. That thing is TIGHT.
- Slight rise on the driver side of the panel when installed - I had to remove the washer fluid cap (which I don't use on my car) to get it to lay down.
- Adding an oval hole in the headlight side of each bracket would help during install.
- The finishing bolts and washers are awesome - I'll be ordering more.
- Total package is just killer - nice job.

Looks fantastic! Thanks for the pictures

P5181975.JPG

P5181976.JPG

P5181977.JPG

P5181978.JPG

P5181979.JPG

Last edited:
All orders that have been paid have been shipped.

We still have plenty in stock, so call in your orders. Thank you

Any chance of getting one of these I know I am far outside the date

We have plenty of panels in stock at normal pricing, feel free to call the shop to place your order for immediate shipping.
SCW Performance 4052017999

About 40 more of these in stock, thank you for the MANY phone orders! Absolutely the most popular item for the NSX this year!

Thanks,
I would prefer to have the clean look of no badge so let me think about it with the holes.

You did a great job with this, i really like the look with the brackets.

Mike

^ The brackets are killer, in fact, pretty much 90% of the customers purchased both items...They are a perfect pair.

ALL Orders have been shipped, Thank you Prime.

panel came in today and looks incredible. finally found a use for some spare bolts i had

Fg1VHGO.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic, but it's a little disappointing you put someone else's name on our product and removed our emblem...not sure what my thought on that is.

if you were as happy as it seems with our item you should be happy to share it with others :)

Last edited:
Back