• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3rd NSX and Friends Track Event 11/30/07

This event is full!!

Attendant list: (P=PAID, A=Application form, T=Tech Inspection)
1. NSXGOD (Mark) P
2. NSXALOT... (Lance) P, A
3. One of 5 (Dennis) P,A,T
4. mlk_f1 (Manly) P
5. (John P.) P
6. eNeSeX_95T (Matt/Jeff) P, A, T
7. SilverOne (Dave) P. A
8. UFO (Mike) P, A, T
9. Hapa_Long (Bernard) P
10. NSXTC (Marc) P, A, T
11. EVO MR (Garry W.) P, A
12. Bruce R. P, A
13 Colatkitty (Mark T.) P
14. EVO MR (Sam Y.) P
15. Boxster (William T.) P
16. MCM (Mark M.) P, A, T
17. akira3d (Eric I.) P
18. Coreyco (Corey C.) P
19. Go X (Paul T.) P
20. Joseph (Joseph S.) P
21. SocalDude (Gene F.) P
22. 240Z/350Z (Steve P.) P, A (2 cars half day)
23. Hotrod (Rod) P
24. Gansan (Glen K.) P
25. GusB (Gus)
26. (Adam A.) P
27. Hapa88 (Adrian H.) P
28. Coz (Jim C.) P, A, T
29. (Victor Y.) P
30. (Craig Kem.) P
31. NSXJacko (Jacko) P (May be going)

Waiting list:
1> 1fasts2k (Ferdie)
2> Heeltoe914
3> Karl S.
4> Timothy T.
5> Dave W.
6> David P.

Last edited:
So I'm interested. However, just a couple questions since I've never been to a track day before. It seems the list is full so I'm going to assume there will be a waiting list allowed. Being on the waiting list, when is the money due?

On the day of the event, Friday 30 November 2007, what is the time frame of the event? Such as, what time should we arrive at the track and what time does it start and end?

Lastly (for now) on the driver application, would a passenger of age (NOT 2nd driver) be listed as a 2nd driver on the application?

Cdub?

Sorry for the late reply KooLaid.

Yeah, like Mark said. You don't need to include the passenger's name on the application.

Be there at 7:30 and the driver's meeting at 8. The track goes hot at 9. We'll be packing up at 4:30 and be clear out of the staging area before 5.

I think I am....... down with that. Everything sounds good! I'm just nervous about using about a day free from class to go play when finals are the 2 weeks following! :eek: Thank you all for the information. I'm actually really exciting about getting to meet more owners! Especially since I backed out from ALMS at the last minute. I wanna see boostzilla!

finals are the 2 weeks following! :eek: I backed out from ALMS at the last minute. I wanna see boostzilla!

You can look at this as your stress relief day. You'll go to bed afterward and still feel the movement of the track. :wink:

Going to ALMS, you get to watch. Coming to my event you get to participate. Easy decision if I have to pick one event to attend.

Not only you can see Boostzilla, you can probably catch a ride in it.

Cdub - is there a max amount of cars you intend on having where you will cut off the list?

Yes, I'm keeping it small, safe and fun for all. My cut off point is at 30 cars. 15 cars per run group. That'll have plenty of room on the track so that we won't constantly run into slower traffic or you don't have to wait for an hour in between sessions. You run every half hour. That's what I call fun.:wink:

At this point, we have 2 spots left as of 10/24.

Last edited:
ok so i'm pissed at myself now. I got buttonwillow and streets of willow mixed up. Damn it, there's no way i can make it all the way out to Rosamond. I thought streets was the one outside bakersfield.....damn.

On a Friday?

I think I'm going be on the kart track that Saturday.

I don't know my schedule yet that day but I might swing by to watch if I'm free.

CDub,

That's the best way to do it. Much better to run with private, laid back groups like this than formal organizations.

You'll def. get much more seat time with this set up than any others.

I sent you a check already. You should be getting it today. I see that there are only 2 spots left.

My car is not finished yet and I run the risk of not getting it together in time for this event.

Seeing that there are many people interested, but not yet paid, do you mind putting me on the back up list and HOLD on to my check. When it gets closer to the track day, and I CAN make it and you DO have room I will go and you can cash the check then.

If I CAN make it and you DON'T have room, or if my car is not ready by then, please return or destroy the check.

Sorry for being a pain in the butt. It seems like your well covered though with that long list of unpaid interested people. Thank you for organizing this event.

Sincerely,

Jacko

Yes, I'm keeping it small, safe and fun for all. My cut off point is at 30 cars. 15 cars per run group. That'll have plenty of room on the track so that we won't constantly run into slower traffic or you don't have to wait for an hour in between sessions. You run every half hour. That's what I call fun.:wink:

At this point, we have 2 spots left as of 10/24.

CDub,

That's the best way to do it. I sent you a check already. You should be getting it today. I see that there are only 2 spots left.

If I CAN make it and you DON'T have room, or if my car is not ready by then, please return or destroy the check.

Not a problem. I hope you get your car done before the track day.

In order to get even more seat time, when we have a group of regulars that are familiar with SOW, I plan to host an "all you can eat" event with one run group. Unlimited track time. You can get on and off the track anytime you wish. :cool: That'd be awesome.

My car is not finished yet and I run the risk of not getting it together in time for this event.

Bring the Skyline! I think many of us would love to see it!:biggrin:

This event is full. If you are interested in getting on the waiting list, please PM me. I already have 1 person backing out. The first person on the waiting list will get his spot. You have to arrange payment on your own though.

Thank you all for such great support!:cool:

The cancellation spot has been filled.

I have replaced the intereste list with a waiting list. If you would like to be on it, please let me know. I'll base on that list to fill future cancellation spots.

Last edited:
Back