• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wheels (4) Complete Set of my Advan AVS Model 5 18/19 Bronze Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
No longer available please lock

Up for sale is my complete set of (4) Advan AVS Model 5 wheels:
18x9 35mm front and 19x10 19MM rear wheels in Bronze.

I acquired a total of 10 Advan Model 5's and built this set for myself. I think everyone knows how rare these wheels truly are whereas they are no longer made and impossible to find.
I have had tons of pm's and messages for these and I do not need to sell these but am in the process of moving and needs to free up some cash. Wheels are used and have some chips etc, I was planning on refinishing them in whole whereas I piece together 2 separate 18" and 2 19". No tires, Clear BBK by a mile!!

My car is lowered on TEIN RA coilovers but running stock camber settings.

5x114.3 Bolt Pattern

Asking $3450 FIRM
Plus Paypal fees Plus shipping
Chris
845 705 6146
[email protected]

IMG_7836-1.jpg

photo1.jpg

IMG_7864.jpg

IMG_7863.jpg

IMG_7861.jpg

IMG_7865-1.jpg

232323.jpg

11232.jpg

IMG_7862.jpg

IMG_7878.jpg

***This is an entirely different listing than the other pairs I have for sale whereas I have 10 in total. Please do not merge threads. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back