• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

50% OFF 2003 "Fast Expensive Cars" calendar...

Most everywhere, you will find '2003' picture calendars marked down 50% at this time. But, if you wanted a http://www.wendtworldwide.com/2003_thmbnl.html , which includes a YELLOW NSX, and you just have to have it, let me know. I have a store that still has about 15 of them at $6.50 + 4.166% sales tax (plus S & H paid by you), as a favor, I would do the foot work and mailing. The 2002 didn't have a NSX. The 2001 had the White RM Racing NSX (NICE) in it. The 2000 had featured one.

So, drop me a line, in the next 36 hours, if seriously interested, and one can be yours. Payment must be received first before mailing.
cool.gif

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

[This message has been edited by Timeless (edited 06 January 2003).]

Can we order through the link you provided?

-Awais

------------------
2001 QuickSilver Corvette Coupe - Not Stock [503 RWHP, 545 RWTQ]

2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL/S

www.RacingFlix.com

I'm sure you can order direct, but I just thought I would offer my time to buy the calendars 50% off while they are available. I really don't think you'll get the 50 % off if you go direct. But, try your local bookstores and card shops first...
cool.gif

Wife got me this calendar for x-mas. Some very-very cool cars. One of the best assemblies I've seen.

Too bad the NSX is the lowest priced car in it. They even priced the 63 vette higher.

If you like car calendar's, get this one. It's pretty hot. Or is that wet?
smile.gif

------------------
01' NSX-T Silverstone
02' Chevy Avalanche 1500
00' Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300
02' Honda VTX-1800
02' Aprilia Falco SL1000

John C. - Thanks for the great 'plug'!
Not everyone has their e-mail address on the NSXPrime profile. So, send mailing info. to [email protected] with full mailing address is needed.I have definite orders for O-Ace (1), gheba_nsx (1), Neonsx (2), and nsx1164 (One?). I will make my purchase today for (5), unless notified. <nsx1164, all I have for your e-mail address is the 'nsxca.org' address. last I checked mine, it wasn't working. HINT-HINT, it sure would be nice to use the nsxca.org mailing address, that's part of the membership.> My purchase today will be for (5) calendars. The challenge for me will be to send one to Switzerland and two to Austrailia. The two to Chicago will be like sending a letter home. ALOHA
tongue.gif
Anymore? Notify me ASAP.

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

Mine is [email protected] (remove NOSPAM, damn email-collector robots
frown.gif
). Sending to Switzerland should be the same that sending to Chicago. The stamp will probably be 2x/3x. Let me know for the payment and THANKS!!!

I will send you my mail address via email. Then I'll go to sleep... it is night here!

[This message has been edited by gheba_nsx (edited 07 January 2003).]

Thanks guys, for taking the interest. I will fill the orders that have been placed up to this point. No more orders will be taken for the FAST EXPENSIVE CARS calendar. Aloha.
cool.gif

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

Back