• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

6th Annual “Cool Car and Bike Night” Wednesday, May 15th @ 6:00pm in Manassas, Va

All,

I wanted to invite the NSX Prime community to bring their cars out to a fun event I've done over the years called the “Cool Car and Bike Night”. The event is a fun show and shine opportunity for various makes and models. The event will be Wednesday, May 15th @ 6:00pm. The address is:

MBC Prince William
10002 Battleview Pkwy
Manassas, VA 20109

Turnout in the past has been overwhelming, lots of cars and even more spectators. The list of cars that have attended in the past include Lamborghini's, Aston Martin's, numerous Ferrari's and Acura NSX's, Supra's, Corvette Z06's, HIN 350z's and G35's, classic muscle cars and Porsche's.

Scheduled events include:
- Show and Shine area for cars and bikes
- Working on a couple of additions to the event that may include a road course or some time of driving event (stay tuned).

If you would like to bring your car or bike for the show and shine portion of the event please respond via email at:

[email protected] with the year, make and model of the vehicle you will be bringing, a picture would also be welcome. Or if you prefer, simply reply to this posting regarding the vehicle’s information.

If you are going to show your car or bike please try to have your vehicle at the event no later than 6:00 pm.

Thanks very much,
Court Hicks

Just a few days to go, I hope to see some NSXPrimers represent out at the meet. There is suppose to be a 458 Italia, Aston Martin, Ariel Atom, The new Mercedes CLS550, Nissan GTR, etc., coming out for this event. We are going to try and put together an autocross coarse for those interested and we are working to have a food & drink option available as well. Look forward to seeing you then!
Court

Sounds like a neat event, but 6PM on a weekday just off route 66 is pretty heavy rush hour traffic time and could be pretty painful to slog through.

Sounds like a neat event, but 6PM on a weekday just off route 66 is pretty heavy rush hour traffic time and could be pretty painful to slog through.

Understood on the traffic, although there is no rush as the event goes from 6:00pm to 9:00pm, so even if its later that evening we would love to see the NSX. We will also have food and drinks available for purchase for those that don't want to trek home first to eat. Weather is looking sweet at around 78-80.

Hope to see there!
Court

The weather is looking fantastic for tomorrow afternoon, partly cloudy and low 80's. We are planning on an autocross for those that are interested, food and drinks will also be available for purchase on site. Ferrari, Aston, Porsche, Ariel, Mercedes, GTR and others will all be out at the event.

Hope to see some NSX Primers make it out!
Court

Just a few hours to go, I look forward to seeing everyone out at the meet. There's been quite a bit of response, so I think this will be a fun gathering of cars.

If you are on the fence, food and drinks will be available for purchase and their is wide range of makes and models that are planning to attend.

Court

Had a great time, thank you for organizing it. I think that the kids really enjoyed all the cars. Here are a few photos that I took from the evening:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Gimme a hollar if anyone wants bigger versions of the images

Back