• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

$799 Deal

This sounds too good to be true. I have been watching this car since I bought my 1988 Integra and they sent me the original brochure (which I still have). Has anyone done the $799?

I am in NY and it looks like it is not available here. :mad:

Sledman said:
This sounds too good to be true. I have been watching this car since I bought my 1988 Integra and they sent me the original brochure (which I still have). Has anyone done the $799?

I am in NY and it looks like it is not available here. :mad:
A little less information please :)

I am in Calif I did the 799 deal. If you have leased before or own a home with a 700 credit score it will take 15 min to be approved. I believe in NY they tax the entire purchase price instead of the monthly payment. Not sure though. Have your local Acura dealer or better yet call Mike at Bridgewater Acura in NJ he will find you a car. Have him do a locate for you....Oh and by the Welcome and good luck

Daniel

2005 NSX
Cantrell AIS from SOS
BB Exhaust from Tom at RP Motorsport
Custom made 18/19 GT3 clone on the way
NSX-R knob, boot, emblems and much more Dali Racing

I'm assuming he is refering to the Acura lease deal. There is a lot on information in this folder. Do a search also, there is a lot of info on it.

oh, its available :biggrin:

bodypainter said:
Were we supposed to know what you were talking about?
Thank you.. although I was being highly sarcastic, my smilie afterwards indicates that I was just 'bustin your chops' like Joe Pesci would.. :)

Well Sledman,

I think for $799, you are better off getting a used NSX instead of a lease. I got a 97 NSX with some money down and my monthly payments are less than $600. You can get a decent deal for low mileage car if you get around a 01-95 car. The car is basically the same but a bit older...remember it is still a honda when honda's were reliable and lasted for a very long time. Just a thought. I wish you luck. You will love your NSX, whatever you do.

Later,
joe :biggrin:

Back