• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91-01 nsx hoods for sale

I have two different hoods for sale. One is the oem hood from my 1991 sebring silver nsx. It is in great shape as it was replaced with a carbon fiber hood with very few miles on it. The other hood is a carbon dynamics oem style carbon fiber hood. It was removed when i updated the front to 02' spec. It has flawless fitment and is in great shape. It is a uv & clearcoated hood, but was drilled for hood pins (for cosmetic purposes as this hood stays put!).
I am asking $150.00 obo for the oem hood and $200.00 obo for the cf hood. E-mail me at [email protected] if your interested.

the oem hood has sold
carbon hood reduced to $150

Last edited:
Back