• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Exterior 91-01 USDM Tail Lights - USED

I swapped out my tails for a cleaner set with less condensation inside. These came off my 1996 NSX.

• Left and right sides. Center piece is not included
    • 33501-SL0-A02 LAMP UNIT, R
    • 33551-SL0-A02 LAMP UNIT, L
  • The condition is used.
    • Some condensation inside the lens, I did my best to show it with flash and angles. The front lens is separating slightly from the cover near the top, I think this is where the condensation came from. I’ve included pics of this.
    • Bolts are all intact. Reverse light lens is intact and not pushed in
    • No cracking of the lens, no deep scratches. Some light swirling and scuffs from years of wiping.
  • Bulb harness is not included.
  • Old gasket was removed, no gasket included. I grabbed a set from Detroit Muscle Technologies - link. I’m including the two vertical pieces that go behind the “horns” because I didn’t use them from my new set.

$600 shipped continental US via UPS with insurance and signature confirmation. Please use PayPal friends/family or add 3% for goods/services
$550 local sale in the Houston area

Inbox is open, I check messages every few days. Easiest contact method is instagram: @shihtake

Last edited:
Back