• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Wheels '91-'93 OEM NSX Rims [chrome] for sale

I have a full set of factory chromed rims. They're in excellent condition except for the two rears that have a small curbe damage, but its very very small and almost unnoticeable. The center caps need to be rechromed though for a better look. Fronts are 15" and rears are 16" Front tires have about 50% tread left and rears about 85%.

Price is negotiable

You can email me at tony.molina@safeway dot com

DSC00676.jpg

DSC00674.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00684.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OEM NSX Wheels

I have a complete set (F\R) of stock chrome wheels. Theyre in excellent condition and rear tires have about 90% tread left. Fronts have about 30% left, maybe more. Everything is included, center caps, nuts, wheels and tires. Asking price is 375.00 OBO. Im located in Pasadena, CA so if youre interested you can email me at [email protected].
Thanks

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00676.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00674.jpg

Back