• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 NSX spare tire

Does anyone know where I can find a new spare tire for my 91 nsx? Used it for 50miles and it shredded.

ADMINSTRATOR PLEASE REMOVE

Last edited:
I have a spare wheel/tire from our 96 NSX, that has never been mounted on the car -( however the orange paint is marked from the pad where it was stored in the front compartment.) We put the late model larger brakes on the car, so we had to get the larger spare tire (yellow) in it's place. I would like $200 OBO + shipping (method of your choice) Incidentially, I also have a set of slotted rotors (F & R) & stainless brake lines (F & R) that we used approximately 5k miles, from the same car, that would fit your car. Excellent condition. $300 + shipping. I would offer package price of $425 + shipping, for spare tire, rotors and brake lines. Hope this helps.:smile:

Last edited:
Hey guys I have 2 never used spare tires

Gen 1 = 150.00

Gen 2 = 250.00

shipping 25.00 US only

please PM me

Woah

I didn't realize how much these spares were. When I sold mine in the parts section, I saw others for $50 so that's what mine sold for.

I see them pop up every now and then and it's usually $50

Back