• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 Oem Goodies

<font color=FF0000>X-Day Bump</font>

1991 OEM Exhaust $50 + shipping (local pickup preferred, i live in St. Louis)
This exhaust was off my car before i purchased it and it was damaged very minorly during a rear ending. I believe that one of the exhaust can's may be a few millimeters lower etc, and there is a ding (Exhaust view 1 you can see the ding) in the muffler housing itself as you can see in the pictures. Check the pictures for details. Great to pass inspection perhaps :biggrin:

Exhaust Pics
Exhaust view 1
Exhaust view 2
Exhaust view 3
Exhaust view 4
Exhaust view Left tip detail
Exhaust view Right tip detail

1991 OEM Chrome Rims <font color=FF0000>$300</font> Shipped(local pickup preferred, STL)
These rims are in good condition, but not perfect, the center caps have a few scuff marks but only are visible upon closer inspection. The inner lips on the inside (tire side) have a few dings as you can see in the pictures, i'm guessing from overagressive tire mounting technique. The two dings pictured below are pretty representative of the inner lip (tire side) dings that there are, the dings that you will find on each rim are similar to those pictured. Generally pretty good looking for those of you wanting to de-bling to oem bling goodness. Check the pictures for details.

Also if you get these rims you can have the front 2 tires off the front 2 rims for FREE (pictured below) they are in pretty good shape as well.

Bling Bling Crome Rim pics
Rim view Top View All 4
Rim view Top View Detail 1
Rim view Top view Detail 2
Rim view Top view Detail 3
Rim view Top view Detail 4
Rim view Side view 1
Rim view Side view 2
Rim view Back view 1
Rim view Back view 2
Rim view Back View 3
Rim view Back View 4
Rim view Closeup dings 1
Rim view Closeup dings 2

OEM DONUT GOODNESS pics
OEM donuts Front View
OEM donuts Side View Detailed 1
OEM donuts Side View Detailed 2
OEM donuts Side View Detailed 3
OEM donuts Side View Detailed 4
OEM donuts Tread Detail 1
OEM donuts Tread Detail 2
OEM donuts Brand info and size goodness 1
OEM donuts Brand info and size goodness 2

Last edited:
Also for sale 1991 OEM Rear Spoiler with LED goodness for $200 + shipping , pictures coming later.

OEM Rear Spoiler - SOLD

Last edited:
Super Bump :biggring:

Rims now $250 shipped, and you get free front tires.. WOOT!

Super Ding Exhaust now only $25 + shipping

Back