• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 oem wheels current going price

I would definitely look local. Shipping the wheels is likely to cost more than the wheels themselves. Personally though, I think that may change as more cars are put back to stock.

When I was searching last year, the average was $200~400

There were a few for $150 and some mint ones for $500

I recently purchased my 1991 NSX that has a set of 97-01 installed but the sale included the original wheels that needed to be refinished. I searched for wheels to compare the cost to purchase replacements vs. refinishing the originals and there are plenty available on EBay and other OEM wheel sites. However, finding the center caps was the tough part. I got lucky and negotiated the purchase of just the center caps from one of the OEM wheel sites but the set cost me $200! Thankfully they are in great shape and I've since had the original wheels refinished for another $450.

After buying the the center caps, I did hear from one member who said he may have a set of center caps available so if you need a set, let me know and I'll put you in touch with him. Good luck with your search.

Surfdog - I would expect to pay (and take your time because they do show up quite a bit) between $400-600 for a mint set. Shipping is what kills you, which is why the guidance leans to local purchases. I would post in your area on CL (WTB) and check here on Prime under the locals page and just ask those folks if anyone has some. There are wheel rebuilders/refinishers out there that sell them as well. I forget what they ask, but I cannot believe it would be as economically efficient as going it alone on CL. Good luck.

oem 16-17 wheels: solaris and blades will command more dough than the 01-93 fat 5's

Back