• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Red/Black, JH4NA1152MT001155 @ Acura of Peoria

Greetings AZ. Prime users. Anybody close, and have time to look at this NSX for me. Located at Acura of Peoria, 9190 W. Bell Rd. in Peoria. Carfax shows a front end collision 8/93. TB/WP done 2012.

Thanks,

Steve
Safford, AZ.

Hi Steve, I drove that car (and took a bunch of pictures) last week for an out-of-state friend of mine.

Biggest issue right now is that the dealership does not have the title and legally cannot yet sell the car. Car came from Alberta and there is paperwork pending.

PM me for a more detailed assessment on the car.

I looked over that car today when bringing mine in for service at Acura of Peoria. It's very pretty, lots of aftermarket bling on it. A service guy said it's going to need a lot of work - new clutch, new brakes, and more.

Hey Ansible, thanks for checking it out. I'm still interested, but being cautious. Seems like the deferred maintenance will cost about $4,000 or so. I'm not into bling, so I don't count that as a positive. I may ask Dealer to take it to SOS for a PPI. It's a ways away, so I'm not sure they will do it.

I don't like the bling either. Were I interested in that car (which I'm not, it's basically identical to mine), I'd get rid of all that stuff and restore it to straight stock.

Back