• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 wheels n tires

Thanks for the pictures but sorry it wasn't exactly what I am looking for. Good luck.

[This message has been edited by Litespeeds (edited 03 June 2002).]

im sorry but the rear tires are shot and the fronts are still good,,,but im looking for a local buyer for these tires n wheels i dont wanna have to ship them ,,,and if ur looking for tires dont cut corners ...its all that u got between you and the road ..dont skimp on one of the most important pieces of equipment on your car

[This message has been edited by NyC NsX (edited 19 June 2002).]

Do you have pix for them? please email them to [email protected]. and How much are you looking for? I can travel down and pick it up.

Thankx

Terence

[This message has been edited by BostonNSX (edited 22 June 2002).]

Originally posted by NyC NsX:
this item is still for sale

I know you are seriously looking for a local buyer, but if you are interested...I will buy them and you can ship them to me in SoCal. I can send you a money order overnight. I think shipping costs are roughly about $100. Let me know what you think.

Khue
[email protected]

Originally posted by NyC NsX:
this item is still for sale

If you are interested in shipping them, I am interested in buying them! All I am interested in is the wheels -- it is easier to just ship the rims. I know it is a hassle, but I will make it worth your while!

------------------

yes the item is still for sale ....buyer pays shipping ,,,,two of the wheels have scratches one which is kind of deep but i belive the wheels are still tru and can be refinished to look like new if that is what you want to do,,,,,now again these are 91 0em wheels. send emails to me at [email protected] ... yes i have photos of the wheels they are not very high in resolution but it will give u and idea of what your getting ... if you have any further questions please let me know......thanks in advance Bailey

Back