• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91NSX Florida car,Blk/Blk

Reluctant sale of excellent example.Just serviced at major 62k miles.Performs and operates superbly well.Car is stock with no alterations.A very clean,straight,strong car that has ben an absolute plasure to own and drive.Any inspection invited.
Re-location to Washington,DC forces SALE.
$26k firm.
Call Ray at (703) 989 2292.

Thanks to all intrested parties.The car goes into the Acura dealership tomorrow to replace an O2 sensor and to get the transmission # to clear the snap-ring question out.(I have little doubt this early car is not in the "bad" range but it`s never been a concern to me simply because I wasn`t aware of the problem when I bought the car...here`s hoping).
Both window winders were replaced I believe and have never been a problem,though one is slightly noisier in action than the other.
Great pictures will be avaiable soon,if I can figure the upload out.Starting to get cold feet about the sale in all honesty.
<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by ANYTIME (edited 12 February 2003).]

What is the service history, mechanic name and phone number, timing belt, h2o pump, A/C, clutch, breaks, tires???

Private me, please with photos. Bill

------------------
Future NSX Driver

wow that's a really good price good luck selling it. It's too bad you can't wait a couple more months! grrr.
wink.gif

Thanks to the many parties who contacted me about this proposed sale.However,after much deliberation and restless nights,I have decided to hold onto the jewel for at least through this coming fall,at which point I likely WILL sell it.
Sorry to disapoint all you guys but I want to have one last fling through the spring,summer and fall with my car...Ray.

Back