• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior 92 Drivers Side OEM Leather Seat Cover Black Nice Complete

Off A 92 NSX OEM Seat Cover Complete Less The Head Cover Bolsters Look Great No Major Tears Or Rips All Plastic Clips Wires are Great Shape. This Was A Passenger Cover And I Repaired The Holes Where The Electric Switch Was On With A Piece Of Matching Leather You Will Never See This Since Its Facing The Inside Counsel . I Sew And Have Repaired A few NSX Seat Covers These Are In Great Shape Less The Nick Of Ash As In Pic I Was Going To Repair That Whole Piece But It So Low Once On The Car You Will Never See It I believe The Seat Belt Will Cover It Most Likely. The Only Thing You Need To Do Is Poke A Couple Holes On The Left Side Now To Screw In The Electric Switch Not A Big Deal. As For Taking Your Seat Covers Off It Takes Time A Extra Set Of Hands Would Help. Once You Have The Seat Cushions Off There Is No Need To Reuse The Hog Wire Zip Ties Work Fine Are Much Easier And Hold Up Fine. This Would Be A Great Upgrade To Your Drivers Seat Since They Usually Go To Hell On The Side Bolster And Wear Bad Over Time. I Need $150 To PayPal Shipped And USA Shipping Only PM Me If Interested. Thanks

Sold ! Thanks Prime !

>And I Repaired The Holes Where The Electric Switch Was On With A Piece Of Matching Leather You Will Never See This Since Its Facing The Inside Counsel

?? Aren't the lower inside and outside bolsters different sizes?

I have detached the driver side bottom bolsters just below the bellows and transferred them to passenger side upper bolsters with *perfect* results. Matching the stitching size is the hardest part, but that is just a bit of trial and error before you start.

Back