• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92' in Tucson for sale - NSXcitement is asking about it

Thanks, RedWings! According to the Carfax, it has been in Arizona since 1999, and previously titled/registered in Glendale, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, and Phoenix.

Haven't seen that car around, but it's definitely been in AZ for awhile from the sound of it. Looks nice. It appears that dealership has offices in both TUS and PHX but the car was recently serviced at Acura of Tempe (PHX area). If it's near PHX I'm happy to take a look at it locally for you. Side note, the ad states that the car has a "remaining balance of the factory warranty." What kind of 21 year old car still has a "factory" warranty?

Also interesting to note that based on the VIN, this one is production number 1166 for 1992. Mine was 1146, so they're only 20 cars apart!

Thanks, 4cruzin! Looking at the ad again, it appears to be in Phoenix (2950-1 E. Broadway Rd.) Not sure why I initially thought Tucson... If it wouldn't inconvenience you, I'll take you up on the offer. Will send you a PM.

Haven't seen that car around, but it's definitely been in AZ for awhile from the sound of it. Looks nice. It appears that dealership has offices in both TUS and PHX but the car was recently serviced at Acura of Tempe (PHX area). If it's near PHX I'm happy to take a look at it locally for you. Side note, the ad states that the car has a "remaining balance of the factory warranty." What kind of 21 year old car still has a "factory" warranty?

Also interesting to note that based on the VIN, this one is production number 1166 for 1992. Mine was 1146, so they're only 20 cars apart!

Thanks, 4cruzin! Looking at the ad again, it appears to be in Phoenix (2950-1 E. Broadway Rd.) Not sure why I initially thought Tucson... If it wouldn't inconvenience you, I'll take you up on the offer. Will send you a PM.
No problem Dave - sent you an email back. Will be in touch - should be able to get over there in the next day or 2. Happy to help!

I just read the thread and realized that the dealer is about 20 minutes from my place.
I have to head over that way today. I'll take a long look at it and take some pics for ya

Nah you da man with a 500K + mileage Honda. Thats some kinda awesome

Sent emails to Dave, if anyone else is interested, hit me up

Back