• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 NSX JH4NA1158NT000075 37K Miles

Red/ Black with 37K miles asking $34,500.00. Excellent condition inside and out, no paint work, no accidents, no stories. Car was purchased from Davis Acura in PA in August of 2002 with 34,700 miles, now has 37K. Garage kept with cover. Timing Belt and Water pump have been replaced. I am the second owner and I was told the car was originaly owned by the daughter of one of the partners of Davis Acura and was meticulously maintained. This is evident form the condition of the car. The only changes I have made are 1997 NSX wheels and Eibach Springs. (Still have original springs). I originaly listed this car last August when I thought I was moving. Since then I have only put on 250 miles. It took me over a year to locate a car in this condition. I looked at over 15 cars before I found this one. You will not be disapointed. Please direct any questions to my cell phone as I have just moved and I will have very limited computer access over the next 3-4 weeks. (973) 479-8116
Thank you,
Rob

Attachments

• NSX.JPG
    NSX.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 2,007
  • NSX1.JPG
    NSX1.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 2,014
Last edited:
Back