• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 Nsx Jh4na1158nt000075

1992 Red/Black NSX For Sale. I purchased the car from Davis Acura 3 years ago, I am the second owner. The car had 34,600 miles on it then. It now has 37,200 miles. If you are familar with Davis Acura then you know they only sell top quality NSX's. I searched for over a year to find a car in this condition. The only changes I made to the car were: Upgraded to 1997 NSX wheels and tires and Eibach springs. The car is in excellent condition inside and out with no paint work or stories. Davis Acura changed the Timing belt and Water pump on 3/22/02. I was told this was already done by the previous owner but they could not produce the records. Davis agreed to replace them for me since they did not have documentation. If you are looking for a low milage NSX in excellent condition this is it. Asking $35,000.00 car is located in Northern New Jersey. Questions (973) 479-8116.

Attachments

• NSX 1.JPG
    NSX 1.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,812
Last edited:
It is manual, not sure about snap ring. I asked Davis Acura where I purchased the car and all they told me was all updates were complete.

Hi,
I'm very interested in your car. I live in New York City and would like to come up and look at the car. can you please post or e-mail your phone number to me.

Thanks
-Rob

NSXCEL said:
It is manual, not sure about snap ring. I asked Davis Acura where I purchased the car and all they told me was all updates were complete.

The snap ring issue is completely different and may not be considered to be normal update. It is hard to think an NSX owner does not know about the snap ring, but just post the tranny numbers and we will see if it is in the range. It can lead to a very expensive repair if it is in the range and fails.

I'm extremely interested in the NSX if it is still available.

Please contact me via PM or e-mail [email protected].

I will try to give you a call,

Thanks

-Ted

Back