• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

92 white/black SALVAGE TITLE #JH4NA1151NTOOO807

THIS IS A SALVAGE TITLE CAR!! This car had front end damage fenders, bumper, hood replaced, NO frame damage. This car is in GREAT condition with only 29K miles. I bought car just put on B&B exhaust and dressed up engine bay with dali parts. This car looks and drives like NEW.

I have moved and now have about 2 miles of gravel road. when I take it out I spend 2+hours cleaning. Only reason for sale. You will not find anything wrong with this car. Don't contact me unless your interested and don't whine about it being a salvage title.

7/12/05 REDUCED: $24k

recent 27 point inspection at Acura dealer
new timing belt and water pump
car is a 9+ (1-10)
can email photos

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 92 white/black #JH4NA1151NTOOO807

Is this car still on the market?

I'll be about 80 miles from your town next weekend, and would like to look at the car. Very interested, and have cash in hand, if it's the right car. I'm not worried about a salvage title, IF IT'S STRAIGHT as I'm going to follow in Meeyotch's path and drive her daily until she dies.

I'm a little worried that you live on a gravel road!! How fast do you drive those two miles? :eek:

Please send (very detailed) pics. Thanks.

I drove the gravel a few times a like 5 mph (don't get behind me) The car is in storage and off the gravel. I never drove the car fast enough on the gravel to have any rock chips or dings only dust.

I looked at this car back in November, prior to its recent owner. I had it thoroughly checked out at Little Rock Acura by the NSX tech, who could NOT believe that it carried a rebuilt title.
Although I did not see nor buy the car, it was very honestly represented and by all reports, an excellent car.
If you are planning on keeping an NSX for more than a few years (I wasn't), this is the car for you...excellent inside and out, and it all works.

Back