• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

95 Red NSX-T JH4NA1181ST000201

95 Red NSX-T with black interior. Excellant condition throughout. No dents dings or scratches. Interior is flawless. All leather in good condition with no riips or tears. I will be happy to take the car to Acura of Mobile for inspection if you want. Comptec SS light weight headers, Cantrell AIS. Uniflow filter. Currently has 85,321 miles. The timing belt and water pump was replaced by Acura of Austin at 55,854 miles. Car is located in south Alabama. I can ship or you can come get it and drive it home. I am selling the car because I Just bought a 2005 . My newer NSX is due to arrive on June 5th and since my 95 has always been kept in the garage I would like to sell the 95 before it gets here. Asking $33,000 obo. Any reasonable offer will be accepted Call Tony at 251-391-4452 or email me at [email protected] I have more pictures if you want them. Send me your email and I'll forward them to you.

Attachments

• NSX at home.jpg
    NSX at home.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 355
  • Nose 2.jpg
    Nose 2.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 124
  • NSX Top off.jpg
    NSX Top off.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 270
  • NSX Back.jpg
    NSX Back.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 141
  • NSX Inside.jpg
    NSX Inside.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 226
Last edited:
Must sell 05 NSX-T arriving June 5th. Will not have garage space after that.
Any reasonable offer accepted

Back