• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

96 NSX-T Twin Turbo Widebody (eBay) VIN#: JH4NA1184TT000419

Saw this on eBay (not my car, have no affliation with it).

Link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Targ...oryZ5337QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"The motor runs great on 87-octane, the exhaust tone is mellow but sounds beautiful, does not smoke, sounds tight, and I must say... the turbos spooling-up and the sound of the blow-off are addicting!"

I thought we're suppose to be running 91+ octane. And with the car running twin turbos..... :confused:

Any other thoughts?

Re: 96 NSX-T Twin Turbo Widebody (eBay) VIN#: 000419

Nice color & int. choice.....:tongue:
I would be surprised if it gets out of the $20's, which is shocking considering its low mileage.

Added
(Never mind "Due to the extent of work on this car, I cannot verify actual mileage") "Twin side-exiting exhaust" another interesting feature.....

Not to sure about those tailights:eek: :eek: :eek:

This car has been all over prime, last I heard it was bouncing around California owners, this was perhaps 6 months ago, now its in Michigan... It sat in a garage for over a year, after the original owner skipped on his wife and booked to the Philippines, IIRC.

edit:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67837

its got a ugly ass for sure :tongue:

What a shame that the rear of this car is so butt ugly. I wish they had posted a pic of the twin-turbo set-up.

"Runs great on 87" Uhh ohh. :rolleyes:

I dont think its bad. I change the interior to black if it was mine. Maybe it would be cool as a second NSX for someone:biggrin:

I always thought one of the most beautiful things about the NSX was its tail lights.

Some do disagree obviously.

The best conversion in the rear I've seen is by Vroom.

It's just like owning an NSX with Vielside kit only difference that car can still be identified as NSX from the front.

That Ebay post is very misleading. It says an NSX is for sale, when obviously it should say.."used to be an Acura NSX, has been modified to look like the Starship Enterprise". Sheesh. I think a suede monster threw up inside the car. :rolleyes:

What?! All that... stuff, and no lambo door conversion?!? poseur. :tongue:

I'm telling Sean... :tongue: :biggrin: :biggrin:

well Sean at least has the lambo doors. :wink:

Last edited:

You would have to pay me to take ownership of that "NSX".

Ugly rear, ugly color, ugly spoiler, ugly interior (bright orange & blue?!). Even the rims look tacky. Can't believe its nearing 40k but different strokes for different folks I guess.

This NSX was originally red and was at NSXpo 99' in Monteray, CA. Now that its orange with blue interior "Distance Runner" might be interested in trading his black car for this one:biggrin: He can really rep them Gators with that interior!:biggrin:

Back