• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Seen this in MI?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Targ...oryZ5337QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

On E-Bay now. Linden is near Flint, MI. Anyone seen it? 87 octane fuel, runs great, eh? Mileage possibly not actual? :smile:
On another note, presently in FL - South Beach. Never seen so many M Benz's in one venue. Parked outside Brown's Hotel yesterday at noon (100 block of Ocean Drive) a silver M-B McLaren SLR and right behind it a red AMG 65. Must be more Merz in FL than anywhere I've spent time. The people's car?
Sure miss my NSX when here in land of fun, sun, warmth, smooth roads, yada ....

i have not seen this car, i dont think its a real auction, cali plates. not one picture seems to be taken in michigan, seems to be a phisher. it happened with our nsx, the person who we bought it from, his account was phished, and relisted with another user name. dont know how they did it. but i wouldnt count on this being legit

i have not seen this car, i dont think its a real auction, cali plates. not one picture seems to be taken in michigan, seems to be a phisher. it happened with our nsx, the person who we bought it from, his account was phished, and relisted with another user name. dont know how they did it. but i wouldnt count on this being legit

Just what I was thinking.

alum04org said:
Sure miss my NSX when here in land of fun, sun, warmth, smooth roads, yada ....

What????you didn't drive her down there Neil:eek:

Haven't seen it, back looks like a Camaro with the tailights. Pretty frightening interior. Neal, If you are interested, I'll try to check it out for you.:biggrin:

Tim

That is one of the butt ugliest cars I have seen in a long time. The person must have been blind. :eek:

Back