• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

97 MC Blue and San Diego

I'm putting this car up for sale this weekend, but I thought I'd share the pics first. :) Enjoy!

1.jpg

rear.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Is that Tuscon Arizona in the background? I thought Tuscon is just cactus and dessert?

NRG said:
Is that Tuscon Arizona in the background? I thought Tuscon is just cactus and dessert?

If it was cactus AND dessert, I'd take Banana's Foster. :)

As the topic says, it's San Diego. Here's the car in Tucson. (I now live in SD)

nsxsunsetweb.jpg

Dennis,
I'm interested in your car (as you can see in my sig line, I'm looking specifically for a MC Blue!). FuryNSX sent me the link to this thread. Man, what timing I have. I am in Singapore right now on business, just checking my e-mail when I thought I'll pop over to Prime. Should be enjoying all of the amenities here at the Ritz but am more interested in your car and reaching you to discuss. In fact, I flew through LA Friday and had a 4 hour delay - enough time to get to San Diego and back to check it out if I would have known! I'll send you a PM with my contact info but please keep in mind I'm 15 hours ahead of you so I'll respond as quick as I can. Thanks

Thanks for the kudos everyone!

To ISONSX and everyone else who has PMed me about the car, I posted this thread to simply show some (what I think are) cool pictures. The forsale thread should be up tomorrow and will answer most everyones' questions.

I have people who PM me when I'm simply posting in other forums trying to buy the car. I suspect this will be quite a selling adventure.

I love MC Blue. Great color on the NSX.

in a world of overplayed blue cars... this one still looks visually stunning... just F-ing SEXY~!!! :cool:

Back