• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

98 nsx oem wheels for sell

I have 98 nsx oem wheels for sell. My nsx has only 17k miles. The oem wheels been in the shop over 3 yrs. And it's in mint condition without any curb or rash. The face have little lite minor light scratches. And the front tires got to be replace. The rear tires still new and jas only less then 7k miles. And I am asking 1200.00 if anybody is interest it reach me at 917-613-9855 or e mail me at [email protected] P.S the only reason I am selling these wheels, becuz I already have 3 sets. And I need a space for my garage! Feel free to call or text or e mail for pics. I don't know how to upload in here. But my iPhone can help!! Thanks again!

Back