• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A $20k in Sydney , Scam

NSX that is . This has to be a scam http://www.automarket.com.au/UsedVe...&to_c_year=&max_c_price=&min_c_price=&c_type=

I emailed him asking whats wrong with it and got this reply , I mentioned I have an NSX . Hell I would by this just for parts if it were real , which I doubt , How the hell would he know if his imaginary car is better than mine . What a joke :biggrin: Pay me by my dodgy escrow company please . HA HA

Hello,

Is nothing rong with the car,I think it is better thet yours,no offence!
The 1991 Honda NSX Coupe is in great condition, it is registered in Australia and I had all the services done there. The car is in perfect condition, no scratches, excellent maintained. It has no accident or any engine problem. It has 121000 km's on board and a 3l engine. The car is registered in VICTORIA .

Options: Air Conditioning, CD Player, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Seats, Power Windows.
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Electronic Stability Program (ESP)

All the papers are up to date, and you will not have any kind of problems registering the car on to your name ( since it's still registered there ).
I'm a business man and I travel a lot in Europe.A couple of months ago I have moved with my wife in Cardiff ( UK ). I'm opening a restaurant here in Cardiff. My kid was born a week ago here and, as a fresh daddy I have to take care of my wife and kid. I'm very busy with my work too so I don't have the possibility to return in Australia and meet or call all the potential buyers. Due this situation I've decided to use the Escrow Services of MoneyBookers.
The car is (already sealed in a cargo container along with all documents) in a warehouse near Sydney and ready to be delivered. From the moment you will receive the car, you have 14 days to inspect and test the car.
The price ( 20.000 AUD ) is not negotiable and it's with shipping fees included. I'm not interested in any trades.
I don't need this car here because I have already bought a new one from here, and if I try to bring it here the shipping costs will be very expensive and I have also to pay some registration fees here in UK.
Here you have the VIN: JHMNA12600T000293, Plate number: OBEY, Engine Number: C30A11800015, In case you would like to verify the car.

Thank you for interest that you have shown for my car and if you are interested please email me with your full name and your full shipping address so I can register you as buyer and MoneyBookers will contact you soon with further details.

Thank you and please let me know your decision a.s.a.p as I have many potential buyers and I want to sell the car fast as I need the money.

Kind Regards !

Last edited:
i think it might be a scam to mate,
see this car on ebay with a bid of 41k and the reserve was higher.

funny thing is he says its in sydney but not to long ago it was for sale in melb???????

im looking for a nsx so i might look into it further but yeah looks way to scamish

Hi Guys,
is this the car that was just on ebay about 4weeks ago with big polished or chrome wheels? If is is, it seems suspect, I rang the guy 3 times trying to see the car and he kept coming up with excusses as to why I couldn't see it and I thought it was particularly odd that he didnt call me when it was passed in.
Also anyone out there looking for an NSX in AUS beware of a Blue 96 Man Jap import. I had a look at this car at an auction in Melb and it has been in a bad front left accident and was very, very badly repaired and I suspect judging from the tire wear the car is seriously bent.
I was told that the car ended up in SA. I feel very sorry for whoever brought this car but these types of vehicles seem to have a habit of reapearing on the market and I would hate for someone else to get burned.
Cheers.:smile:

Hi Guys,
is this the car that was just on ebay about 4weeks ago with big polished or chrome wheels? If is is, it seems suspect, I rang the guy 3 times trying to see the car and he kept coming up with excusses as to why I couldn't see it and I thought it was particularly odd that he didnt call me when it was passed in.
Also anyone out there looking for an NSX in AUS beware of a Blue 96 Man Jap import. I had a look at this car at an auction in Melb and it has been in a bad front left accident and was very, very badly repaired and I suspect judging from the tire wear the car is seriously bent.
I was told that the car ended up in SA. I feel very sorry for whoever brought this car but these types of vehicles seem to have a habit of reapearing on the market and I would hate for someone else to get burned.
Cheers.:smile:

That blue Nsx that was on G...s Online Auction it was listed as 1996 model and was a Personal import but the true year of car was 1994 another F..K Up by vic roads and it sold for $41,500 and the car was sold to a Guy Sydney.

$41,500!!! :rolleyes:Gulp, I saw the report that was supplied with the car and if I was Guy I would sue the company that did it. I spent a lot of time looking at this car and I have never seen such a bad attempt to hide serious damage. (The car looked fine in all the pictures supplied) A sale such as this is should be a crime and I hope that somehow the people involved get what they deserve!:mad:

I would think this is Definatly a scam..

I didnt know 91's had PAS or power assisted steering.....

And I think the vin number indicates its an AUTOMATIC!

Back