• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A Little Help (in a hurry)

So I am currently in the market for an NSX (cliche on here, I know). I haven't sat/drove an NSX since I was a much younger (and a couple inches shorter) man. Given that I am 6'7" (37 inch inseam ... so all legs), I want to make sure that I fit and was wondering if anyone in the Houston area would be so inclined to let me simply sit in their NSX to see if I fit. Best scenario would be a 91-99? There is a chance I may fly out to look at a car that is out of town this weekend. Before I incur the expense, I was hoping to confirm that this is not some kind of pipe dream. If anyone is willing to help, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks,

Garner

you're welcome. hopefully we will see you in on really soon. You really make me feel short though lol. When I got back in my car, I couldn't reach my pedals.

Haha! Yeah, I had to put the seat all the way back. There are a couple I am seriously looking at (one of which is set up for a tall driver already) but I anticipate it will be sooner than later. Just gotta make sure its the right one!

Back