• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

A Short Memorial Video for Jerry Balcer

Many of you posted condolences in my earlier thread noting Jerry Balcer's passing. (see here)

He really has no family here in Honolulu so on Father's Day, his step daughter, her boyfriend and my wife and I, traveled to Kauai to honor his final wishes. It was his desire to have his ashes scattered at the lighthouse at Kilauea Point. (we spoke with the officials and they had no objections). So under a brilliant summer sun and with the accompaniment of crashing waves and crying seabirds, we scattered Jerry's ashes to the wind.

Much of the text on my site is what was written here in the earlier thread, but you can view his page and download a short (2 minute) video that I made for his family on Jerry's page here:

http://satoauto.com/cblog/index.php?/archives/168-In-Memory-of-Jerry-Balcer.html

Please leave a short note on my site, I'll be passing along the link to his family in Chicago.

Last edited:
Back