• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

About to re-join the NSX fraternity...

heading to SFO tomorrow to sign the papers on my 2nd NSX-T, a '98. this is also the 2nd NSX i got from hopkins acura (redwood city). for my money, these guys are the BEST in customer service. i also bought a honda CR-V from their affiliate, larry hopkins honda, in sunnyvale back in 1998.

if you want to be treated right, see michael andrews there.

i live for the most part in texas and i bought this car from them. enough said.

when i asked michael andrews about a year ago to keep an eye open for a really clean used one, i told him any color but red...

what do you think i ended up with???

at least it's a realy nice red... lol

kaye

when i asked michael andrews about a year ago to keep an eye open for a really clean used one, i told him any color but red...

That's funny, I heard that dealer just came into a really clean used '00 in Monaco Blue (assuming that was the other part of the dealer trade for DeHaldaswerth's car)...

yep, michael asked me if i wanted that one... i just didn't want to spend the extra $$$. it would have been about 10k more.

my next one is going to be a new one when the big change happens...

kaye

it's done...

car's officially mine... i left it out there for new tires and a couple of minor things plus detailing. probably go back after the first to pick it up and drive it back to texas...

i also met the gentleman from prescott who picked up his new coupe while i was there. he was HAPPY!

kaye

Back