• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ABS Module Brake Fluid Compatable Grease?

I just ordered all the o-rings from Daemar Inc. I won't have them for a couple of weeks due to them being a special order.. I will let you know when I get them back how things go.

Excellent. Please do let me know. My mechanic went and bought some o-rings that should have worked (he measured the originals) but they ended up leaking. Would be good to see if the ones you get work correctly.

Brad

Excellent. Please do let me know. My mechanic went and bought some o-rings that should have worked (he measured the originals) but they ended up leaking. Would be good to see if the ones you get work correctly.

Brad

Brad, the o-rings do not really wear, it is really a dirt issue that prevents the ABS system from working properly. If you can, clean everything out and re-assemble using the same o-rings. Just make sure you use some kind of assembly grease that is compatible with brake fluid.

Brad, the o-rings do not really wear, it is really a dirt issue that prevents the ABS system from working properly. If you can, clean everything out and re-assemble using the same o-rings. Just make sure you use some kind of assembly grease that is compatible with brake fluid.

That's what he's done, although he still wanted to replace them. So far, so good...

Back