• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Acura Nsx type R - $19 (Rowland heights )

So, if this isn't sold right away I'm sure Shawn will pick it up. Not bad price almost too good to be true . Needs a full blown investigation

this was a car in Hawaii and sold to a guy in the midwest. it sold for 19K at auction, if the new owner wrecked it again thats sad. it was pretty close to being an NSX-r

but smells like a scam. but you never know and the 19 dollars is prob a typo, he prob wants 19K for it.

but again smells scammy to me. if its not a scam then man if it can wait till my Imola build is done I would buy it.

Hey guys sorry I thought it was legit, seemed like a legit ad. However most people on prime are saying it's a scam because of the knowledge of this nsx documented on this forum. Oh well too bad.

I have a 1993 Acura Nsx that was custom made to look just like the Nsx type R. So this a type R replica, not the real thing. It was recently hit in the front, still drives however you need a Front wheel axle on the driver side, bumper, hood, and one of the ac Radiator, other than that its was in perfect condition.

I think I have one laying around, pm me if you want it - first $100 takes it :D

this was a car in Hawaii and sold to a guy in the midwest. it sold for 19K at auction, if the new owner wrecked it again thats sad. it was pretty close to being an NSX-r

but smells like a scam. but you never know and the 19 dollars is prob a typo, he prob wants 19K for it.

but again smells scammy to me. if its not a scam then man if it can wait till my Imola build is done I would buy it.

That would be an easy fix, but not for 19k. for the amount of damage, 10k to 12k.

bryan

Back