• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Adam's 1300HP Twin Turbo NSX

That is pretty amazing. Adam must be very passionate about NSXs. He could've built a drag car out of any other platform, but chose to stick with the NSX despite the added challenges.

I mean, his team literally sculpted an entire NSX body out of carbon fiber! And all that effort to make the overall platform fit underneath the NSX skin... I applaud his efforts.

Also, although it has a lot of custom parts, it's still good to know that a reinforced NSX motor with twin turbos is capable of putting out 1300 hp!!

I wish him and his team the best of luck in their quest.

I also like his street NSX.

Reminds me of a less flashy "MYNSX"

I don't think he participates on this forum, but it sure would be intriguing if he did.

[This message has been edited by 8000RPM (edited 05 October 2002).]

I've tried interviewing him over the phone for NSX Driver and never got a single return phone call from either him or one of his team members at A&L Racing.

Even played the "hey, we grew up in the same town" angle and nothing, zilch, nada.

Well that is kind of crappy. You would think someone that is passionate about NSX's would want to spend time here... or at least give an interview!
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by NetViper:
Well that is kind of crappy. You would think someone that is passionate about NSX's would want to spend time here... or at least give an interview!
rolleyes.gif

i'm sure he's a busy man.....not to mention he's proberly never home......

Actually, with all of my efforts in trying to do a short, very short, interview with him I never once heard anything good about the guy.

I called him 10 times during the course of a week. And another 12-15 times about a month later. You'd think he'd do it just to get rid of me. Nothing, zilch, nada.

I get better responses from JGTC teams. At least they respond and say they'll get back to me.

[This message has been edited by Ponyboy (edited 07 October 2002).]

Originally posted by 8000RPM:
I also like his street NSX.

Reminds me of a less flashy "MYNSX"

I don't think he participates on this forum, but it sure would be intriguing if he did.

[This message has been edited by 8000RPM (edited 05 October 2002).]

I myself have never seen Adams NSX (in yellow that is) although I have heard he has one as well as a F-Modena and a few more ,
I met Adam last year almost 1 year to date (this weekend is the IDRC event in which Adam will run again and hopefully win against the Venom cars w/ NOS.
We will be there at the show/races this weekend.And I'll get a chance to show him what we've done in the past year.
This is gonna be a great weekend "hopefully" not as hot as last year ...106 if I remember correctly.Not bad if your out ,But if your stuck on blacktop it can be trying. WWW.MYNSX.COM

Back