• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Addicting game

What about #46? There are two buttons and one safe...:confused:

Let the safe fall from the top level. Then line it up over the 2nd button and when you step on that, the safe will fall on you

stuck on two

edit.... nevermind, done.

Last edited:
I am having a hell of a time with number 41:mad: The gun and the safe. The safe if above a hole and when I shoot at the safe, it falls into the hole. I need to get the safe over by the wall to kill myself. :eek:

I am having a hell of a time with number 41:mad: The gun and the safe. The safe if above a hole and when I shoot at the safe, it falls into the hole. I need to get the safe over by the wall to kill myself. :eek:

No, you actually stand to the left of the wood box and you jump. As you jump you gotta shoot the box and press right as the same time that way you fall into the hole and the safe falls on you.

No, you actually stand to the left of the wood box and you jump. As you jump you gotta shoot the box and press right as the same time that way you fall into the hole and the safe falls on you.

I tried that a number of time, but I can't get to work.:mad::mad::mad:

That not how I did it.... try this...

Jump and keep shooting as fast as you can. You want one bullet to hit the wooden box and the second bullet to hit the safe as it falls, so it hits the ledge on the right side. Then shoot/push it over and jump on it and jump into the spikes to your death@!!!

Oh yeah, stuck on 33 =[

For level 2...hit return to menu. That's what it means by giving up. GL on level 1! hahahaa

man.JPG

Check this level out!!

Level 7.... there is a Key.. K for key!

Game gets a little freaky after level 15

man.JPG

Check this level out!!

Level 7.... there is a Key.. K for key!

Game gets a little freaky after level 15

Thanks man! I was just assuming that the only usable keys were the ones specified in the instructions. I probably would have figured it out eventually (by mashing buttons in frustration.)

Back