• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Adjustable Exhaust hangers, levels the tips on your exhaust!

These hangers allow adjustment in the height of your exhaust so your tips can match the cut outs in your rear valance. They can be adjusted from 32-62mm, the stock rubber hanger is 42mm in length. They are a simple part with rubber isolation on both ends so they will still be quiet in use(replacement rubber grommets available). They are sold in pairs, you can try one set to correct how your exhaust hangs but it seems like replacing both sets(4 hangers) will be the best to get the exhaust to ride level and stay that way.
NSX Exhaust hangers, pair.jpg

The short back story on this part: When I was at NSXPO 2016 in Orlando, well over 1/2 of all the NSX I drove behind had their exhaust hanging crooked. After talking with all the techs and many DIY mechanics, I heard from all of them this, is a constant problem as the cars have aged. Parts settle, exhausts 'relax' and sag overtime. There is a real problem and I thought of a simple fix. These hangers have been tested and are a real help to correct the issue!

We are offering these at an introductory price of $45/set(2 hangers) and we will ship for free if you pre-pay. The batch of hangers are being produced now and should be ready to ship by the middle of January.

Feel free to PM or send PayPal funds to '[email protected]', note payment is for NSX exhaust hangers and we will ship as soon as parts are finished.

That is so cool! My exhaust does this slightly, even after installing an adjustable apx exhaust. Might have to pick up a set.

I will look forward to it.

Blood Stone, your PM box is full and I can not respond, correct on the amount...$45 PP to '[email protected]'

Blood Stone, payment received.

Thanks,
Dave

Albert, payment received.

Thanks,
Dave

nice solution Dave...there are a lot of "askew" tips out there...:wink:

Thanks!

Hi Dave,

I would like to get 1 set but it would need to be ship to Hong Kong. I would assume the free shipping would not be apply. May I get a quote on shipping? Thanks.

Hi Dave,

I would like to get 1 set but it would need to be ship to Hong Kong. I would assume the free shipping would not be apply. May I get a quote on shipping? Thanks.

PM sent

Payment sent for two sets.

Thanks John,
I have you down for 2 set!

Parts finished laser cutting today, will have them cleaned up, prepped and at anodizing early next week.

KO-nsx, payment for 2 set received.

Thanks

[MENTION=9035]titaniumdave[/MENTION], can you pm me your paypal email for a set of 2 @45.00 please. Thank you!

Back