• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Adjustable Exhaust hangers, levels the tips on your exhaust!

PM's sent to all...

Thanks for payment:
Linh
Hapa88
SMYLDOC
EK-4
ilikebluee

Last edited:
Update, parts are getting finished in the shop now. The will be dropped off at anodizing on Monday, if things go well we should be able to ship by the end of next week!

Thanks to everyone for the support!

Payment sent Dave. Thanks!

Wanting! Will you ship north of the border?
Yes, shipping will be $16 for 1st class USPS or $25 for Priority USPS...Priority will be a flat rate box and you can add small parts(short shift kit, front sway links, Damper shield...) for no additional shipping cost.

Let me know how I can help,
Dave

Thanks for payments.

If you sent a gift payment please follow up with an email, with your mailing address so there is no delay in shipping when these are done.

Yes, shipping will be $16 for 1st class USPS or $25 for Priority USPS...Priority will be a flat rate box and you can add small parts(short shift kit, front sway links, Damper shield...) for no additional shipping cost.

Let me know how I can help,
Dave

Payment sent for 2 sets!

Thanks for payments.

If you sent a gift payment please follow up with an email, with your mailing address so there is no delay in shipping when these are done.
Sent as a gift Dave, check your inbox. Thanks...

Paypal-gift payment just made! Thanks for creating an awesome product.

-Peter

Dave

Please send pp invoice to [email protected] . I also need this to be sent Hong Kong so please include shipping as well. I would like to get two sets. Much appreciated. Peter

These hangers allow adjustment in the height of your exhaust so your tips can match the cut outs in your rear valance. They can be adjusted from 32-62mm, the stock rubber hanger is 42mm in length. They are a simple part with rubber isolation on both ends so they will still be quiet in use(replacement rubber grommets available). They are sold in pairs, you can try one set to correct how your exhaust hangs but it seems like replacing both sets(4 hangers) will be the best to get the exhaust to ride level and stay that way.
attachment.php

The short back story on this part: When I was at NSXPO 2016 in Orlando, well over 1/2 of all the NSX I drove behind had their exhaust hanging crooked. After talking with all the techs and many DIY mechanics, I heard from all of them this, is a constant problem as the cars have aged. Parts settle, exhausts 'relax' and sag overtime. There is a real problem and I thought of a simple fix. These hangers have been tested and are a real help to correct the issue!

We are offering these at an introductory price of $45/set(2 hangers) and we will ship for free if you pre-pay. The batch of hangers are being produced now and should be ready to ship by the middle of January.

Feel free to PM or send PayPal funds to '[email protected]', note payment is for NSX exhaust hangers and we will ship as soon as parts are finished.

Payment from [email protected] sent for 2 sets, thanks Dave!

I didn't specify in my paypal payment what is was for. Sorry.

Last edited:
Hey folks
Just finishing Lucky Dog race at Laguna Seca, perhaps the wettest race I have ever done. Once I dry out and get back to Portland I'll follow up with everyone who has made a payment. I am expecting parts will be ready to ship by the end of the week.

Thanks again for all support!

Follow up:
We sold through the first batch while I was out of town last week, shipped the ones we made on Tuesday. We started another batch, twice the size, yesterday and they should be ready to ship in less than 2 weeks. I will still honor the price of $45 for a pair of hangers if you have not paid yet, but you need to pay shipping. Most folks are going with 2 set of hangers(4 hangers) so they can get the best alignment.

Thanks for the all the support!
Dave

Hi, very interested in this product but wanted to understand why 2 sets would be required? Are there 4 hanger points holding the exhaust? Sorry, did not install my exhaust; so...have not looked underneath.

Back