• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Adjustable Exhaust hangers, levels the tips on your exhaust!

Hi, very interested in this product but wanted to understand why 2 sets would be required? Are there 4 hanger points holding the exhaust? Sorry, did not install my exhaust; so...have not looked underneath.
There are 2 hangers in the front and 2 hangers in the back of the exhaust, total of 4 hangers.

All PM answered!
For US shipping, 2 set fit in a flat rate Priority USPS box, so just $8 and pretty fast delivery with tracking. USPS almost never looses Priority stuff too!

Thanks as always,
Dave

Did not see a confirmation on my payment. Did you get it Dave?

If you are Graeme, yes I got your payment. It really helps if people note their screen name on PP transactions.:wink:

Did not see a confirmation on my payment. Did you get it Dave?

If you are Graeme, yes I got your payment. It really helps if people note their screen name on PP transactions.:wink:

Hi Dave, can you resend the usps tracking? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm interested in two sets. Please PM me with total price with shipping and PayPal addy to send it to.

Thanks!

Hi Dave, can you resend the usps tracking? Thanks.

Ed,
The first batch went out free shipping, USPS 1st class and there is no tracking info for that type of shipping other than entry into the system and delivery at the other end...give it a little more time and hopefully they will show up. May be weather delayed.

We are 1-2 weeks out on shipping, weather here has slowed everything for deliveries and my contractors...

I just got it yesterday so thanks!

I would love to see some before and after pics of the tips.....so lets have a photo bris.....so to speak:tongue:

Any updates on the second batch [MENTION=9035]titaniumdave[/MENTION]? I am in no rush so don't worry. Just curious.

Dave

I'm just checking in also as to the status as I paid on Jan 08 and wasn't sure if my order made the first round or is it just waiting on the second round.

Appreciate it.

Thanks

Eric (Edub)

Hey folks,
Here is the update, all the aluminum parts are back from anodizing and look great. We are assembling the hangers and will be ready to ship all that have been paid for by the end of the week.

I will keep the special deal open through this weekend if anymore folks want to get a set- 2 pair of hangers, shipped USPS Priority(US address) $98. You can pay through PayPal(friends and family always appreciated) and note your shipping address and prime name so I can keep things straight...

Thanks,
Dave

Hanger pile, 02-01-2017.jpg
The pile is getting bigger...packing and shipping soon...

Attachments

• Hanger pile, 02-01-2017.jpg
    Hanger pile, 02-01-2017.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 135
Back