• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ADVAN Model 7 wheels

Stick with your type C rims Tommy, these cost too much :Q plus I don't think they look good on an NSX anyway, they're better suited for those smaller cars like the Altezza's

AVS Model 7

[This message has been edited by GruppeM (edited 08 June 2000).]

hey hey,

I haven't seen that set yet, but i really like the Volk Racing 6-spoke ones. I forgot the name, but i know it's not Challenge. I've seen them on a silver NSX at UBC before, and its nice.

l8z

Endless: are you talking about the 3 pieces volk rims? or just one piece?

I'm also thinking the Advan Generation II rims with gunmetal color! what do you guys think?

These 2 rims are made by Advan, the rims which I'm using now is Racing hart type C and i think DAZZ is the distributor of that.
i don't know who's the main distributor of Advan wheels.

The official importer of Advan rims is Gabsports. Their website is pretty much in the works right now. How do I know, you might ask? Well, I was at the Import Autosalon and spoke to the folks at the Yokohama booth, and got their pamphlets. The information listed "gabsports" as the sole US distributor.

Have a look: http://www.gabsports.com

I have the Siena GenII wheel on my car. It is a disk overlap design which the center disk goes over the rivets. From an angle you can see the rivets underneath. It is available in silver and gold finish. I think it looks great. You can see a pic on Picture gallery of this forum.

I too, was looking into model 7 but decicided to go with GenII. I believe it will look awesome on the NSX with 17 & 18 combo in gunmetal finish.

Contact Wings Corp. 510 490-7078 and ask for a dealer your area.

Jay

Jay: i LOVE your Siena Gen II rims! looks awesome. I'm using the Racing Hart type C wheels and I think it weights the same as yours. One of my favorite rims is the BBS LM which looks very similar to urs too.
how much do you pay for your Advan rims?

Originally posted by NSEX:
Jay: i LOVE your Siena Gen II rims! looks awesome. I'm using the Racing Hart type C wheels and I think it weights the same as yours. One of my favorite rims is the BBS LM which looks very similar to urs too.
how much do you pay for your Advan rims?

I've paid around $3500 with AVS sport tires.
And it took me about 2 month to get it since it was a fairly new design.

Nsex, you're in Luck! A friend of mine is selling his BBS LM. If you're interested let me know. I will post some pic. on it later.

Originally posted by maomaonsx:
Jay,

yes, I love the new model 5, but am afraid they are too heavy. I think if 17x9 can weight less than 18lbs i would get them in a heartbeat

George,

I belive that wheel should weigh about that much. If I remember correctly, I think that wheel was made using a new forging process to make it lighter than the other ADVAN wheels. ICBW.

Here's the pic for BBS LM:

lm.jpg

lmside.jpg

I really like the AVS Model 5. I saw it on a RX-7 yesterday and it looked pretty good.

I was just wondering where is the best place to get Japanese Rims like these in the US. Alternatively are there any Japanese sites which ship to the US?

Thanks!

Brett

I really like the AVS Model 5. I saw it on a RX-7 yesterday and it looked pretty good.

I was just wondering where is the best place to get Japanese Rims like these in the US. Alternatively are there any Japanese sites which ship to the US?

Thanks!

Brett

Back