• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Advance Rear Wing

Does anyone have information how much this wing cost and how I can get my hands on one. I saw it on a NSX and it was breathtaking.

Go to www.takakaira.co.jp
Click on Aero Kits, then Honda, and on the
Advance graphic on the left. You'll get some pics of the entire Advance NSX and prices of all the pieces below.
You're looking at 2K for that wing.

Dali Racing has a BIG ASS WING which looks similar. Doug Hayashi has one on his NSX.

[This message has been edited by ilya (edited 27 November 2001).]

if not mistaken, flat-out sells that wing. i believe it is around $3000- personally i think the phase spoiler is nicer looking but then again that's properly because i have the phase spoiler!!!:)

i paid around $3600- for it, i know thats alot but i think it is the only spoiler that looks better than oem. yes, it has the carbon fiber piece that replaces the oem spoiler in addition the spoiler weighs about the same as the oem one.

Originally posted by smoore:
i paid around $3600- for it, i know thats alot but i think it is the only spoiler that looks better than oem. yes, it has the carbon fiber piece that replaces the oem spoiler in addition the spoiler weighs about the same as the oem one.

Any pics of your car?

haven't got that far yet it left the body shop yesterday it has been sat for awhile, now its sitting at the dealership for a timing belt change etc. (don't want to take any chances)
but soon as i get a chance i'll post them under pictures

Have you considered the TAITEC JGTC GT500 rear wing?

Grid2.jpg

Regards,
-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info

How come your car doesn't have the Taitec wing.

How much does it cost, and do you have any other pictures of it.

In addition, this might seem stupid but who makes Taitec and where is it made.

Only one new toy at a time ;-)

I have a spoiler on order for my car, and will have it soon.

TAITEC is a Japanese NSX tuner based in Yokohama, Japan. TAITEC's focus is NSX race preparation. TAITEC's products are cultivated on the track on their own race cars.

ScienceofSpeed is the North American TAITEC distributor.

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info

i live right across the bridge. do you have an nsx and if so what color? if you've lived in the area for a while you may have seen my last nsx it was a 96' black/tan with oz f-1 cup wheels (grey w/ yellow writing) but i got rid of it as the targa was weighing the car down in terms of flex and weight

trust me, when i get the car back i'll be cruising up and down Dale Mabry :)

p.s. it's now bright yellow/black

Back