• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aftermarket NSX Parts (wheels)

I really hate to sell the things I have been collecting for my NSX but times are tough so they are up for sale.

1 set of Comptech/Simmons 3 piece wheels. Here is what I have heard about these wheels. Comptech asked Simmons to build some wheels for the NSX that would clear the Brembo Indy big brake kit. Here is a clip from another thread regarding these wheels

"Comptech sells (sold?) these to clear the Brembo Indy caliper front and rear, with no spacers. Check with Simmons, the US distributor is in Arizona I think. Also check with Brembo's North American distributor, who I think is Race Tech in the LA area. I am not clear if the two calipers are the same axial width. I've seen the wheel with the Indy caliper and there is about 2 or 3 mm clearance."

Simmons used their OM 17 and OM 18 wheels. From the simmons site --->"Simmons is a Australian company.Commencing operations in 1967, Simmons is one of the World's most experienced manufacturers of 3 piece alloy wheels - used on high performance road cars, racing cars, prototypes and custom vehicles."

These are a 17" x 8.5" and 18" 10" (front and rear). Wheels have just got back from the shop and had their lip polished to a mirror like finish they were also balanced. They have no marks on them at all and look factory new.
I dont have a clue what the offset of these rims are. Chris From SoS just had a used set on this forum forsale that had curb rash for $1200.

I would like to get $1350 obo plus shipping I guess they sold for around $3800 new.

Attachments

• nsx 001.jpg
    nsx 001.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 403
  • nsx 002.jpg
    nsx 002.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 423
  • nsx 003.jpg
    nsx 003.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 421
  • nsx 006.jpg
    nsx 006.jpg