• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Aftermarket parts (downforce/dc/nsx-r/cantrell)

OBX

Contributing Member
Update:

Thank you to everyone for all of the interest thus far. I've received over 40 pm's in the past 24 hours concerning the parts. I'm trying to go through them all at the moment so I apologize if it takes me a bit to go through them all. I will update this post as soon as parts are sold.

I'm listing some leftover parts from my '92 NSX. I'll have a separate listing with a few oem parts left as well.Unless otherwise specified shipping is separate and will be the actual shipping costs from 25701. I now can accept payment via paypal as well as cash/check/money order/cashiers check.

Downforce CF/FRP ducted hood. I'm asking $1000 plus actual shipping costs. SOLD

Cantrell Air Induction System (AIS). I'm asking $140 shipped SOLD

DC Sports Carbon Fiber strut brace. I've owned this for several years and it is a pretty rare part. Carbon Fiber center with polished end brackets. Brace is in good condition. I'm asking $140 shipped.

DSCN5342.JPG

DSCN5341.JPG

Downforce Carbon Fiber brake ducts. Asking $100 plus shipping. SOLD

Scienceofspeed outdoor fitted car cover. I'm asking $100 plus shipping SOLD

OEM NSX-R shift boot/plate. I'm asking $100 shipped SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back