• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

(SOLD) FS: Various OEM/Aftermarket parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBX

Contributing Member
UPDATE: All parts sold

I am listing various parts I have collected over the years for my ‘92 NSX. I have converted the exterior to a full ‘02 spec so many of the parts are no longer needed and are still brand new. Domestic shipping is included in all asking prices. If there are any questions I can be reached via PM.

SOLD OEM front lip (p/n: 71110-SL0-003) with brand new mounting hardware. Brand new in original packaging. I originally paid $190 for the spoiler itself plus another $92 for the hardware. I am asking $150 shipped for both the lip and hardware.

SOLD Factory turn signals: will fit all 1991-2001 models. Brand new and never installed. Purchased from Delray Acura a few years back. Currently they sell for $200 each at the dealer. The best deal I’ve run across at present is $250 per set from MITA. I am asking $200 for both and this includes shipping.

SOLD Science of speed aftermarket engine hatch struts: Like the other items they’re brand new. I ended up using oem parts. The struts are polished though and look great. Currently they list for $125 on SOS plus shipping. I am asking $100 shipped.

SOLD Pride ‘02+ carbon fiber style sub spoiler. Will fit all 1991-2005 NSX’s. Purchased and never installed as i ended up using an OEM piece painted to match the car. It currently lists for $475 and is out of stock at Pride. I am asking $275 shipped domestically.

SOLD JDM Honda Rear Center Garnish: Again brand new and has never been installed. I originally purchased via eBay for $220 plus shipping. I am asking $150 shipped in original packaging.

Last edited:
I'll take the engine hatch struts. Sending PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back